Wednesday 6 March 2013

Task 4d: Award Title

I've been thinking about this for while since I think this will identify my professional practice.

At the moment I have a couple of 'options' for an award title:
  • BA Hons Professional Practice Performing Arts
-> To be honest I do feel like this particular title is pretty general and broad which was also the reason for chosing it. I'm not sure whether i would like a more specific award title which shows deeper knowledge in one specific area.
  • BA Hons Professional Practice Dance
-> This was the first one I came up with because that was were my professional training was in. I think this one would probably be the most accurate one in regards to my previous training. Although thinking about my future and the possibility of me becoming a full-time teacher I would probably have to reconsider it.
  • BA Hons Professional Practice Dance Education
-> Thinking about a career as a dance teacher this one would definitely be the best suited title. The reason I'm not entirely sure about chosing this is award title is that I still want to dance before actually getting my hands on teaching. 

A the moment, this are the 3 award titles I'm toying with. I'll definitely have to think about my definte award title for a while. I would appraciate any comments, suggestions, etc. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment