Tuesday 9 October 2012

Task 1a: rewrite CV


Right, today I've decided to get properly started on my BAPP tasks, so let's get right to it :)!

I've uploaded my blog quite a while ago and I've even written a text version of my CV in the the "About me" section but since then, I've kind of neglected my little blog-baby.
So, today I had a look at a few blogs and it's amazing how everyone treated the task differently.
At first, I just put a very short segment about myself but after reading a couple of the others I felt I hadn't put enough effort in it and started to rewrite the whole thing. Personally, I think that Georgie Bird did a very good job on her segment because it's not too long but still has all the important details in it while still being interesting to read.
I have to say, it definitely helped me reading through other peoples blogs because I have to admitt that, at first, I was completely lost and didn't actually know where to start. For my "About me"- section, I've used my dancers CV because that's basically what I've done up to now and what I'm trained at. I've also tried to put a bit of my personality in it so that potential employers can see who I am as a person.
 
Well, that's it for now. Hopefully, I'll manage to get some more done today!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment