Thursday 18 October 2012

Task 2a: Reflective Practice

I am still having difficulties uploading my video to "Youtube" so I figured, in the meantime, I could just get started on the second part of this module.

Personally speaking, I am not a big fan of keeping a journal and I've never had one in my life so I think I'll have to get used to the idea of writing my thoughts and ideas down in a book. Until know I never felt like there was anything worth putting down on paper so that I could go back read it in the future. Knowing myself, I'll probably struggle at first to put my experiences and thoughts I have throughout this course down on paper (I know we can use any other media but I'm sticking with the classic written diary). 
Furthermore, I'm not sure what exactly I am supposed to write. Of course, I could write about my everyday life which would include working in a gym and teaching in a dance school but I don't think that would help my studies. I guess this gives me enough things to think about and to get me started on my first ever diary!!


No comments:

Post a Comment